Bickerton Primary School Homepage
Welcome to Bickerton Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School.
“Life in All its Fullness”
I have come so that you may have life – life in all it’s fullness. (John 10:10)
With Christian values at the heart of what we do at Bickerton, we nurture our school community to live an abundant life. Bickerton embraces the needs of all our children who are encouraged daily to be the best they can be and to embrace new opportunities and actively explore the world around them. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
At Bickerton Holy Trinity Primary we aim to:
- Create a safe, nurturing environment that allows everyone to grow spiritually, morally, and socially.
- Promote an ethos of love and respect that celebrates and values others.
- Provide an exciting curriculum offer which develops, celebrates, and challenges the potential of each child. A curriculum that explores and opens new doors to unlock interest, enthusiasm, and talent.
- Develop a successful and lasting relationship between home, school, the Church, and our wider community.
- Develop citizens living for today, ready for the future.
By living out our Christian Values we help to grow our character strengths. We allow ourselves to live life, live life in all its fullness.